Saturday, January 31, 2009

day 19 & 20: kelly

Day 19:
Workout-
Spent all day packing up my whole house. We live on the second floor & I did several trips up and down those things transporting boxes & totes & more CRAP than you could ever imagine 2 people having in an 1100 square foot condo. We were cleaning it all out and moving it all to storage to put it on the market, so we got a lot of work done!
? calories
7 hours

Day 20:
Workout-
Moved furniture around, up & down stairs 30 times, loaded 4 truckloads of boxes & totes, cleaned until the whole house was SPOTLESS.
? calories
9 hours

Sorry it's not a 'technical' 500 calorie type workout, but I was so wasted tired after both of these days of working that I just couldn't find the time or the necessity to fit in another workout. I figure it was better than sitting around all day. I'm really ready to get back into real workouts though. It makes me feel bad about myself when I miss days that aren't rest days. I still have to figure something out for today. (We are still 'on the road' so things are quite challenging. Hopefully we will be home Monday & I can go to a class again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment