Tuesday, January 13, 2009

day 9: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party
53 min.
560 calories
I feel:
Sore from yesterday's muscle isolation exercises. My thighs are on fire from all the squats we did. Can I take back my previous statement about 'enjoying' soreness? haha. I'm so sore, that I move along like a 70-year-old lady. It's funny. I really need a shower, so off I go! Gotta figure out what tomorrow's workout has in store for me!

Notes:
Got a couple new pieces of workout clothing this weekend & wore my Yoga capris & Arete workout top for the first time today. Felt stylish & comfortable doing our little dances, haha. Oh yea, and last week, I got a new pair of tennies. They fitted me for a running shoe & I ended up going with the Asics GT-2140 & they are super-comfortable! Nice & cushiony!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Asics! They are the only brand I own now! I paid a bit more than what I usually spend on tennis shoes for all of them, but they are so much kinder to my feet than any other brand! I will never go back!

    I bet you looked so cute and trendy in your new workout gear while shaking your butt during the cardio dance party! :-)

    ReplyDelete