Saturday, January 3, 2009

day #2: emily

Stats:
65 minutes
16.22 miles
500 calories

Summary:
I biked while watching One Tree Hill. I'm catching up on this season's episodes and WOW. Does anyone on the 500 plan watch this?? I just saw the episode where Q is shot. I loved him. How sad! I was biking in shock. But anyway...

I shaved off about five minutes from yesterday so I'm really glad about that. I think today's pace/intensity is one I can keep up with for a while. Watching a tv show/movie while working out is so nice for me. But I'll spice things up with my iPod sometimes, too.

I feel:
Rejuvenated. Today was easier than yesterday. At this point, I think I'm going to workout tomorrow, even though it's a rest day. I just don't feel right taking a rest after I only did the workouts for two days.

Notes:
I, again, can't WAIT for my Polar watch to get here. I'm excited about seeing how many calories I'm really burning. I feel like it's more than 500, but I could be wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Q's death was BY FAR one of the saddest episodes!!! Poor, poor Jamie! He is the cutest kid ever.

    And I'm here... kicking and screaming just like my post a few below this one says. Lol.

    I'm sure you're going to love your Polar watch! It's soo helpful! I wouldn't be surprised if you're burning more than you think. I always burn more than what my machines say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Emily! Isn't it crazy how today's workout was so much better than yesterday's?? And you biked 16 miles?!?! Holy crap! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that episode was incredibly sad. :(

    Another 1 hour show that I really like (if you're still wanting suggestions) is "West Wing." It was on a while ago and has sice ended, but it was a reallllly good show.

    Way to go on biking 16 miles. That's awesome! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete