Saturday, January 10, 2009

day 5: tyly.

Workout:
4.0 miles on the treadmill

Calories Burned:
620

I Feel:
Great! It is only 10:30 am, and my workout is already done! I wish I was able to workout in the mornings every day. I love starting my day with it and not having to worry abut squeezing it in! I ran a little less than yesterday, and it shows in the calorie burn. I did .5 miles more, yet I burned 30 less calories. I'm not worried about it, though. James and I are going to The Olive Garden with another couple tonight; it was their idea, not ours! We are both working really hard at our fitness right now. It's ok though, because I have already researched their calorie information online, and we already know what we are ordering! I love being prepared. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment