Thursday, January 15, 2009

day10: kelly

Workout:
Cardio Dance Party (our fave)
604 calories
53 minutes

I feel:
Slightly sore, but stronger. Is it just me, or is anyone else feeling slightly 'fatter' now that you've been working out than you did before? Maybe now it's just that I notice my flubby more because I really want it to disappear...and it's failing to do so, fast enough. I won't lie, it's a little disheartening, but I'm willing to hang in there because of the professionals. The professionals say it takes about 2 weeks of this type of working out to get your metabolism going right and to start seeing real results. That just seems like way too long for me and for how hard I feel like I'm working at this. I am eating healthier, consuming less sugar, and getting more than 500 calories burned a day. Please, please, please make this stuff worth it!! Cuz I REALLY want some cookies & it's really hard to say no to the tub of dough in the fridge. Ughhh to being so 'good'. :)

Notes:
I plan on getting tomorrow's workout done in the morning so it will be out of the way and this weekend will be kicked off right. I'm going to Dallas with my hubby to see my family & hope that I can still be a 'good' girl while I'm there. I'm going to have to force myself into a workout on Saturday and Monday. I'll try to keep you updated on how working out on the road goes. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment