Saturday, January 3, 2009

kicking and screaming: tyly.

Yes, that's how I'm arriving: kicking, screaming, and throwing a full out tantrum, because I love my sloth-like living.  What I don't love?  That none of my clothes fit correctly (if at all) anymore.

You ladies want to talk about weight gain?  I've got it covered.  On August 2 I weighed a toned, sexy 145.  Today I weigh a terrible, squishy ~ 160.  Yes, that is approximately 3 pounds of fat gained per month!  I totally, completely deserve it!  In fact, 3 pounds a month was probably kind of my body considering the way I was eating for a small (err, probably medium) sized army while doing no exercise.

For those who don't know, I lost 65 pounds in 2008 and became a workout machine!  I have obviously faltered, thus gaining back 15 of those pounds.  I am here to fix it.

I will start on Monday.  Yes, already procrastinating.  But James and I have a gift card to Chili's and my workout calendar starts on Monday.  I plan to enjoy Chili's tomorrow and then unleash the old me on Monday.  

Monday morning is when I will get my exact measurements, and I will share them here.  I'll also get in my first workout that day as well.

Good luck to everyone!  I'm so glad we're in this together!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! I, too, have loved every single minute of my sloth lifestyle. But seriously -- I am only wearing "stretchy pants" out now because NONE of my pants fit anymore. None of them. So sad!

    We gotta start somewhere, right? Remember, we're all in this together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. I have had to dig pants out of my "too big" box, because sadly, they are no longer too big! :-(

    We'll all fix this! Together!

    Thanks for putting this page together!

    ReplyDelete