Friday, January 9, 2009

day 7: cassandra.

Seven days! I can't believe it! 

I made the mistake of getting on the scale today since it has been a full week. I've gained a pound. Wtf?? I figured I must have at least lost some inches or body fat -- and I did! I lost 1 inch around my chest (under the armpits) and one inch around my hips. I also dropped 1% body fat. Husband got annoyed by me and told me not to do this again until the end of the 30 days. He's right. I did feel super discouraged when I saw I gained a pound...but happy about the other stuff. I really do need to be patient. 

Summary: 
54 mins, 523 calories
Cardio Dance Party class and three laps around the indoor track

I feel: 
So, so tired. I think my body is screaming for a rest day. I'd like to take one tomorrow, but I feel the need to stick to the plan. My arms and legs are very heavy. Body is tired, but spirit is great. 

Notes: 
Like Kelly, I would have already stopped if I was doing this alone. I am so, so glad everyone is sticking to the plan. It makes it so much easier for me to be motivated!! So, thank you. Might by some new shoes this weekend, too. Oh, and you teachers are way more impressive than I am. You guys are doing the hardest job on Earth all day AND keeping up with your workouts. That is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment