Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day 19 and 20 (Meredith)

I worked out yesterday and the day before but haven't had time to sit down and post anything. It's been a busy few days!

Day 19
57 min
501 calories
elliptical

Day 20
52 min
505 calories
treadmill

I think I feel thinner? I haven't been making the smartest eating choices, but I know that I haven't gone over 2000 calories for the most part (except maybe a few days), which means I'm netting an average of 1500 or so after my workouts. Of course, I'm doing dumb things like not eating breakfast, which isn't good. Like I said, though...been busy.

I can see the "30 Day" Light at the end of the tunnel. yay! I'd like to go out strong, so I'm going to really try to watch my food and workout like crazy for the next ten workout days.

Today is a rest day, however. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment