Saturday, January 10, 2009

day 7: emily

57 minutes
500 calories
bike

Today's workout was great. After taking that much-needed rest day yesterday, I was ready to go today. At 400 calories, I jumped off and I was going to do 100 calories of jumping jacks, but it seemed like it was going to take forever! It did get my heart rate up, though. I might try it to jump start one of my workouts another time.

We went to San Antonio for my grandfather's 90th birthday party and it was fabulous. I ate some snack foods which were okay, but I also indulged in 2 pieces of birthday cake! Oops. Sweets are my weakness. But, I'm also not drastically changing my eating other than not going out to eat a ton, which we've done great with so far.

We're about to eat and go see "Gran Turino". Can't wait!

I'll be ready to work out tomorrow. Still loving my Polar watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment