Wednesday, January 7, 2009

day 2: tyly.

Workout:
"No Whining Allowed" boot camp class at the recreation center, followed by an abs class.

Calories Burned:
560

I Feel:
More determined than defeated, and that's a very good thing.  I felt a lot better leaving class this time than I did the last.  The last time I left I was very down in the dumps and disappointed with myself.  I didn't do any better physically this time (it was tough!), but my mindset is better.  I'm almost over the "poor me, I suck" hurdle.  I'm working on leaving behind the self pity and having more of a "you did this to yourself.  suck it up and get your fat ass moving!" kind of attitude.  Harsh?  Probably, but it's the truth!  I did this to myself, but at the same time, I know can undo to damage done!  I just have to keep this level of determination. Self pity does me no good.

Notes:
Be prepared to hurt e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e tomorrow.  My arms and legs feel like wet noodles.  My abs are tired.  We did everything from free weights to cardio to weight machines.

1 comment:

  1. I have hurt so much this week! I had to limit myself to jogging only on Tues and Wed, but ready to go today again!! Active rest can be a good thing! Sounds like a great class!

    ReplyDelete