Sunday, January 18, 2009

day 13: cassandra

Finally! 

Summary: 
Only burned 396 calories today and it took 1 hour and 17 minutes!!!! 

Here's why: 
The only class offered today was a strength training class. Snooooooze! But I went anyway and it was so boring. Lots of isolation moves, resistance, ab work, etc. Not so good for the heart rate, but great for muscle sculpting. After class, I did the elipitcal for as hard as I could for 10 minutes and then realized I had been at the gym for over an hour already and I just wanted to GET OUT OF THERE! 

I decided to go ahead and leave because I was getting in a bad mood and the results from weight-lifting last with you all day. So...I'm actually burning calories as I sit here while my muscles "heal." Whatever. 396 is better than nothing. 

I feel: 
Good! I so needed those two days off and now I'm back in the game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment