Thursday, January 15, 2009

day 12: cassandra

Summary: 
57 minutes, 513 calories
Cardio Dance Party

I feel: 
Great, except for my leg. I think I have suffered my first official workout injury. It's still my right calf. It does ok during the day, but once I start working out, it KILLS me after about 30 minutes. 

Notes: 
Concerning 500 a day for 60 days, I am thinking that should we embark on a new adventure, it should be done a bit differently. Instead of 6 days straight with only one rest day (on Sunday), I think we should do three days on, one day off. That way, you get more of a break, your body has more time to "heal," and your rest days are not always on the same day -- which is getting kind of old. I also recommend three days on, one day off because that's what Crossfit does and they are pretty much the pinnacle of workout perfection. So...maybe that will change/affect your vote on the poll?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that would CERTAINLY change my thoughts on the poll. One day off every six days is rough. ROUGH. However, I could totally deal with three days on, one off, etc.

    Yeah, I'm a big baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, can we start that sooner rather than later and just extend our 30 days to 60? Or, would that totally kill the spirit of the blog? :/

    (Can you tell that I'm tired?)

    Feel free to tell me to shuddup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for it, but I, too, would like to start the 3 on, 1 off asap. I'm finding it hard to go so long without a rest.

    ReplyDelete