Friday, January 23, 2009

day 14: emily

63 minutes
500 cals
bike and cardio

What's going on with all of us this week?! I took TWO rest days in a row and then today it was like murder getting through my workout. I didn't want to do it at all, and I almost didn't. But, I thought about the blog (and my nagging husband), and knocked it out. Ugh.

I hate that I haven't been 100% consistent with this, and I just keep telling myself to stick with it. I don't plan to weigh myself until after 30 days, so I'm about halfway there.

I do feel stronger, and I'm very happy for that. Have I lost any weight? I have no idea. I feel disappointed in myself for not sticking to the plan completely. How do I get over that??

2 comments:

  1. i'm right there with ya girl! it bothers me too, but i figure the only way to successfully press on is to forget about sucking it up for those days and push yourself even harder to make up for it. we deserve to spend this time on bettering ourselves. just gotta trick the mind into wanting to play along! :) just know you're not alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im just proud of us for what we've done so far! So what if we haven't stuck to the plan? We are moving for the first time in a LONG time, we feel stronger, maybe a little more confident (?) and that's all that matters!

    None of us are extreme fatties in the first place. This is going to take a whole lot more than 30 days to get us where we want. Losing 10-15 pounds in the HARDEST thing to do.

    I'm proud of us no matter what happens at the end of 30 days. If anything, I know I'll keep it up and surely we'll see results. It may take 30 days, it may take 60 or 90. But our hearts and muscles are only getting stronger. :)

    ReplyDelete