Sunday, January 11, 2009

day 8: emily

36 minutes
200 calories
bike

No, I didn't do all of my calories and right now, I don't care! I feel crappy. I don't know if I'm sick, or it's just cedar allergies. I thought it was allergies (and maybe it is), but my throat hurts, my head hurts, and I keep sneezing. Is this allergies? I slept a lot today and I plan to go to bed early. Not a good start to the work week. :/

I hope to be better tomorrow and I'll do a harder work out. I'm not going to beat myself up about bad days, because it only discourages me.

3 comments:

  1. DO NOT feel guilty at all!!! You don't need to push yourself when you aren't feeling well! Get better!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that can be allergies. Allergies are HORRRRRRIBLE! Before I actually started taking meds regularly I used to feel like I had the flu allll the time. The real flu, not sick to your stomach flu.

    I have been feeling the same way lately. Not sure if it's allergies or sickness! Boo!!

    And back to the point of your post, don't beat yourself up for not getting in all your calories. It's better that you even made an effort to do something! Keeps that metabolism working! :)

    Keep up the good work! You gals are doing GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Karen! I'm so glad you're visiting and checking in on us!

    ReplyDelete