Wednesday, January 21, 2009

back on the zone.

Well, everyone. 

I am going back on the Zone "lifestyle." I am getting zero results from all this intense working out and it's beyond frustrating.

I'm sure you've heard me talk about the Zone before. It's NOT a diet. You don't starve yourself. In fact, you eat SO much that it's completely insane how you lose weight/inches/body fat when you are eating this way. 

The Zone + Crossfit workouts have been the ONLY routine that has worked for me...so, I think I'm going back to that. I will still be doing 500 a day, of course. I think I just might shake up my workout regimen. And unfortunately, I need to curb my diet a bit. 

Ideally, I'd like to lose about 10 pounds and then MAINTAIN that weight with consistent exercise.

This is just all so annoying. But at least my Zone breakfast was yummy: Scrambled eggs and an apple with peanut butter. Yum! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we gotta watch the diets too- :( I personally have a cheese and avacado addiction which I prob. need to kick- or control better!

    Good luck! I think that is a good diet choice, healthy foods!! I bet it'll be the kick you need. Plus, good food = good fuel!!

    ReplyDelete