Wednesday, January 7, 2009

had to play along: kelly

I know I just posted, but I saw other people started getting in on the pre-pic blogging, so here is mine. This is what I hope to have once again. I am only dressed this ridiclously because I was going to a 70's theme party, so don't worry about my attire. I promise, it'll never happen again :).


This was in August 2004, so 4.5 years ago while I was still in college and lookin' & feelin' FINE. haha. Oh, I can't wait to be back to that stomach & a size 6! GRRR.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! You look like a freakin' model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :). That just made my day...now i'm motivated even more to go to the gym today. Thanks Tyly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do look great here! Soon!!

    ReplyDelete