Wednesday, January 7, 2009

this is what i want: cassandra.

As usual, I can't sleep.

So here I am, reading blogs. I heart this blog.

This is what I want back. This was only a little over two years ago, during Aaron's first deployment. I want to wear those jeans again the way I am wearing them in this picture. I can get them on right now, sure, but they do NOT look like this. As of right now, I would never, ever wear them in public (or at home for that matter because they are so dang uncomfortable)! Muffin top, anyone?

Geez. I can't believe I once looked like this! And it wasn't even that long ago!! Bring it on, Day 5!!!!!

P.S. These are the jeans I took my "before" pictures in. Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. You look hawt in that picture. You can do it! I also have been looking at old pictures of me, reminiscing about my former body. I really hope I see some change after these 30 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DO look hot in that picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete