Tuesday, January 20, 2009

day 13: emily

51 minutes
502 cals
bike and cardio

Oh man, I did NOT want to workout today! Matt didn't come home from work until 7:45, and I was trying to wait for us to eat before I worked out. Once I realized at 7:20 that he had just left work, I jumped on the bike and started my 500 calories. This is a new me! The old me would make a million excuses and then blame Matt for me not working out. :)

Now I'm done, resting, and enjoying the night. I plan to have a glass or two of red wine in a minute. Tomorrow is benchmark testing (blechhhh) at school so I need to ease my stress. As much as I hate to put any emphasis on testing, we are in a testing country (and a big-time testing state) and the truth is, how well my kids do reflects my teaching skills.

I feel GREAT! I always feel best when I reallly don't want to workout but push myself anyway. Funny, I wish I could remember this every time I reallllly don't want to workout. :)

Tomorrow is rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment