Thursday, January 22, 2009

day 14: kelly (yes, two in one day)

Workout:
Dance Party
666 calories (creepy, but true)
54 minutes

Notes:
I still felt guilt from this weekend even though I got up and worked out this morning, so I went again with Cassandra this evening. It was a lot of fun. I surprised myself with how much energy I still had left & felt like I got a really good workout in. We did a few new dances tonight too, so that spiced it up a bit. Cass & I were front and center, shakin' our booties for the 25 ladies behind us. These classes are getting SOOO full, but it's kinda fun watching other people make fools of themselves with you. We have a lot of laughs when we're in there (which could count as an ab workout, right?!). We're going again in the morning so I hope it's another great experience.

I feel:
Like my calves are really ticked off at me right now. Walking is interesting. It hurts, but kinda feels good at the same time. Crazy soreness. My hubby rubbed them out though, so I can be thankful for him! :)

1 comment:

  1. My calves are killing me too! Guess those cute lil' muscles that look great in heels are developing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete