Wednesday, January 14, 2009

day 9: tyly.

Workout:
"No Whining" boot camp class

Calories Burned:
555

Notes:
It's odd how different people's heart rates are.  I work out with a friend at the boot camp class, and she burned over 800 calories!  We have noticed that her heart rate is always going way faster than mine.  What's odd to me is that she is smaller and more fit, so I assumed my heart rate would be quicker, you know, because it's harder for my heavier, not quite as fit self to keep up!

You Polar watch wearers know that on Mondays it has a weekly workout summary ready for you.  It was so nice to finally have mine say something other than a big, fat zero!  It has had a zero on it every Monday for months!  I finally put it to use last week!  YAY!

I want to try a Zumba class, but the timing is bad.  I only get to see James from 6:00-6:45 every day.  That's it.  He's either at school, basketball practice, or the gym during every other time of the day.  He doesn't get home until after 9:30 every night, and this girl is in bed by then!  The class is offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:30-6:30, and I would much rather do that than the treadmill!  It seems like so much fun, and I have been trying to find a fun dance class to join for a good calorie burning workout.  I know James would be fine with me taking the class, but I don't think I am willing to not see him at all on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I may have to stick to the treadmill.  :-(

2 comments:

  1. I do the Zumba class at my gym and love it! I wish ours had your schedule though..ours is Mon/Fri. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would totally do the class, at least once. Then if you don't like it for some reason, you at least know and don't feel like you're missing out on something. And on the other hands, maybe James will have something come up randomly and give you an excuse to go to the class. Then you will know if its worth going to at least. That's what I would do anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete