Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 1: Rachel

Got about five hundred calories, maybe in the 470's done today doing aerobics at home. I may have been a bit shy, but without a heart rate monitor it is hard to tell. What I ended at was 45 minutes of intense cardio kickboxing until way past fatigue.

Few lessons from Day 1:

I learned today to eat my breakfast before attempting to burn 500 calories or I will spend the next five hours in a coma watching Law and Order with a headache.

I also learned to walk the dogs before exercising lest it not happen at all.

I am tired, may have been a little overeager today and overdone the strength training moves, but no pain, no gain (or more fittingly "no lose"), right?

Trying to get amped for Day 2.

2 comments:

  1. I also got a headache the first day. I think it's our bodies way of saying, "Wtf??!?"

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, perhaps you are right. Here's hoping anyway! Hope your rest day was splendid!

    ReplyDelete