Monday, January 19, 2009

day 14: cassandra

Summary:
59 minutes, 530 calories
P90X Plyometrics Video

Feeling awesome! Wasn't too motivated this morning, but I knocked it out anyway because I have to work tonight. I miss my workout buddy so bad! Kelly, come back to Arkansas!!! This sucks without you!

I was going to keep the T-shirt thing a secret, but I decided to go ahead and "come out" with it. Mostly because I need some ideas! I was thinking a simple black tee that we could wear while we work out or wherever, really. I think the website URL on the back would be awesome, but what should it say on the front? It'd be great if we could wear them and get people to ask us, "Hey! What's that all about?" I envision the masses joining us on our quest, that's all ;)

Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment