Sunday, January 25, 2009

day 18: cassandra

Meredith, oh my gosh! Feel better!!! And yes, take a day off!!

Summary:
504 calories, 59 minutes
"Various" class plus two times around the track

Kelly burns 700+ in the same class. I burn 450. What the crap!? Today's class was interesting -- as Kelly previously stated. Oh well, it got the job done. Mike was very tan and very super. He made me laugh. He was a great motivator, though. "How's my front row doin'??" lol.

I got new shoes and my leg felt a little better during today's workout. I think it needs to heal before I can make it through a workout without excrutiating pain. My shoes are red, though. And that makes me so happy.

Tomorrow Kelly and I are going to do a Jillian Michaels' Circuit workout from her "Making the Cut" book. I so heart Jillian Michaels it's not even funny.

If nothing changes after the 30 days, are you guys going to still continue the working out? I think I am. Even if I see NO RESULTS, I think I'll keep up with this lifestyle. It can only get better the longer we do it, right? I will, however, be quite depressed if nothing has changed after 30 days. But I'm already mentally preparing myself for that. Never, ever give up!

P.S. I'm thinking about getting a consultation with a nutritionist to see what he/she has to say about this whole workout/diet thing. I would just love for someone to lay out the plan for me so I can just do it and actually have it work!!! I'm to the point where I'm willing to do whatever it takes as long I know it will change my situation!

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to keep up with it if I don't see results, but I will be disappointed! I guess I just don't see how I can go from basically not working out at all (which I was doing before) to working out this much and not seeing any results.

    Maybe you can talk to a personal trainer at your gym and see what they say? Maybe we are missing something really obvious here. Or maybe the pounds will start melting off after a few weeks of the plan, which most of us are getting to. Anyway, I would love to hear what an expert has to say.

    ReplyDelete