Wednesday, January 21, 2009

:( (Meredith)

Kind of ashamed here. I know that they last thing you guys want/need to hear are excuses, but I'm channeling Joelle from the Biggest Loser, and it ain't pretty.

I'm speaking of yesterday, of course, which should have been Day 15 for me.

I didn't sleep well, eat well, or workout. Blah to me.

I haven't given up, however. I (sorry!!) weighed myself this morning with an "I should just throw in the towel" attitude then saw a 3 pound weight loss. So, yeah. The process works, I'm just in a funk, I guess.

I have already started my day better: oatmeal and blueberries better. Here's to a great day at work and the will to workout even when I realllly don't want to this evening. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm in a funk, too. I got on the scale and have gained a pound. No change in measurements, either. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete