Saturday, January 10, 2009

day 6: kelly

Today's Workout...a plethora of things:
1.5 miles on the "dread"mill
(5 min. walk, 10 min. jog, 4 min. walk, 1 min. run to keep heart rate up)
Free weight (8 lb) exercises with yoga ball--> focus: bicep, tricep, shoulders, abs
Crossfit Triple Threat: 25 squats, 25 pushups, 25 sit-ups done quickly
Ab-work with Yoga ball (200 reps in all)
1/4 mile walk around indoor track

Calorie Count: 610
Time: 53 minutes

I feel:
Happy that tomorrow is Sunday, but like I may actually miss working out a little bit. Although, I know Monday will come soon enough and then we will all have another round of 6 straight days of great 500+ calorie workouts to look forward to. My body will probably be very happy about getting a break. I have to admit that I am surprisingly not as sore as I would have expected to be or have been in the past after such workouts. I LIKE THIS!

Secret hopes:
Even if I don't lose pounds, I hope to shrink a few inches in target problem areas, to be able to stand strong against candies & chocolates (cuz I am IN LOVE with them!), to lay off of the oh-so-delectibly-terrible-for-you Coca-Cola products, look hotter in my lingerie ;), sweat off any face blemishes (like pimples), not feel this rollover tubby flub on my stomach when I sit down, and not bulge at my jean seams. Now, I don't think that's too much to ask, do you?! haha. :)

Okay, so maybe my eyes are kinda big for only the first 6 days to be over with, but I'm hopeful and that's what keeps me going! :)

1 comment: