Sunday, January 18, 2009

day 11 & 12: kelly

Workout day 11:
Cardio Dance Party
564 calories
52 minutes

Notes:
It was great to get my workout over with early in the day because we spent the rest of the afternoon in the car on our way to Dallas to see my family. I am now on 'vacation' and making the 500 still happen! Go me! Dance party was SOOO not as fun without my partner Cassandra there though. :( ha.

Workout day 12:
Neighborhood walk/jog/sprint
645 calories
53 minutes

Notes:
I went running through my brother's really nice neighborhood and enjoyed looking at all of the pretty houses. Somehow I managed to get myself slightly lost at one point and had to be 'that girl' that stopped and asked a man in his yard how to get back to where I was supposed to be. Haha. Retard! But I finally found my way back home. That's why I had so many calories...I was lost & underestimated how long it would take me to find my way back. My hubby even offered me the GPS before I left the house, so you know I heard about that when I got back and told them my story. Oh well, I was still proud of how much I actually jogged & sprinted. It's been forever since I've sprinted at all, so yay for that.

Now, we are enjoying time with the family & I'm super happy that it's finally a rest day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment