Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 4: cassandra.

I squeezed it in despite being super busy today. What I am turning into?! It's the blog, people. If I didn't have accountability on here, I would have stopped this after Day One! 

Workout Summary
523  calories in 59 minutes and 14 seconds. I did another kickboxing class and this time I had Kelly with me! It was a great motivator! 

I feel: 
Great! I can't believe that I am actually looking FORWARD to working out now. I hope this is a lasting desire! In fact, I was kind of grumpy today because I had to wait to long to get my workout in. That there is progress alone! 

Notes: 
Tomorrow is going to be tough, too, as the classes I prefer are all in the evenings and I'll be working tomorrow night. Kelly and I are going to the gym tomorrow morning, but we've got to do our own workout (no classes). Ugh. 

The new season of The Biggest Loser came on tonight and my DVR didn't record it!!!! I'm a little mad about that...

Don't you all feel so much better about yourselves? Or is that just me?


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever look forward to working out, and that has always, always been my problem. The only motivation for me (other than this blog) is vanity. How sad. My health, too, I guess. But mostly vanity. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, vanity will do it for me everytime! Everybody wants a cute bootie!
    :)

    ReplyDelete