Thursday, January 29, 2009

day 21: cassandra

Day 21! That just blows my mind! 

Summary: 
517 calories in 51 minutes
Cardio Dance Party

This was the best workout I've had so far. In all the 21 days, these were the easiest 500 calories to burn. It felt sooooo great! I had tons of energy and spring in my step! This was the first time in a very long time that my legs didn't feel heavy and fat. 

Also, this was the first time that my leg did not hurt! I guess it's the shoes at work! Thank goodness that madness is over because that shooting pain was becoming a real bummer. 

I've started limiting my calorie intake to no more than 1800 a day. I've joined sparkpeople.com to get those numbers. The more you work out, the more you need to eat -- obviously. 

Here's to feelin' great! Now if only this body would comply with all this work!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment