Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day #4: emily

This blog is amazing! I'm so proud of all of us. I haven't read the latest posts yet, but I can see everyone with their reports. That's AWESOME.

Today I did:

59 minutes
16.49 miles
500 calories

Today was my hardest day (motivation-wise) so far. The kids came back today and even though it was a successful, productive day, I just wanted to go to bed early and skip working out. But I felt committed and I'm so glad I did it.

Still can't wait for my Polar watch!! Argh. The tracking system says it's in Austin so why isn't it at my house??! I can't wait to see how I'm really doing.

I feel so great!

3 comments:

  1. It's awesome to hear you so pumped! It is hard to get in a workout after school considering that teaching feels like a day-long workout!! I'm glad you did it! I hope your watch comes soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't finish watching The Biggest Loser tonight, so no spoilers! :o) I normally never quit halfway through a show (it's DVRed, of course!), but it's bed time!

    Anyway, you can customize your workout, but I chose to do the one designed for people in the 1-2 weeks of the program. Doing that particular workout burned like 250 calories. The other Biggest Loser DVDs are really tough, too! Even tougher than this one, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Emily!!! Just pretend you're biking is equal to kicking those kids! Haha...

    ReplyDelete