Tuesday, January 27, 2009

day 18: kelly

Workout:
Jillian's Day 2 from "Making the Cut"
1 hour
645 calories

Notes:
Jillian is a beast. Nuff said.

I feel:
Slightly sore, but like I really worked something off. I hope this weight training stuff really does my a difference. I feel more accomplished when my muscles burn. hah. Yay for tomorrow's rest day! :)

P.S. I think I'm going to do an experiment. I think I'm going to put my heartrate monitor on tonight at midnight and leave it on until tomorrow at midnight. Yes, it will be super annoying to wear while I sleep and all day long, but I want to see what my body does when I'm being my usual lethargic self. Then I will really know what I'm working with. My husband and I are potentially going to be stuck in a car for 14 hours tomorrow, so it should be a totally accurate study. I will be sitting on my arse ALL DAY. Yuck! Wish me luck! And I will be reporting back to you soon. And maybe this will get you thinking...how many calories do YOU burn a day without working out?! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm interested to see the results of your experiment!

    ReplyDelete