Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update: Rae

I have been dilligently working out and training for the Capitol 10k on March 29 in Austin, so I have been a running machine. In less than a week, I have logged 18 miles! Which for me seems pretty big!

Today was a personal milestone on my quest back into fitness- a new (old) pair of jeans fits again!! Not exactly perfectly, but I got my big ol' booty into the size jeans I normally like to wear today and it feels so awesome!!!!! They do hug a lil' big on the, well, the big ol' booty which makes them seem a bit short, but THEY FIT!!!

Tomorrow I will run 5 miles and attend yoga class, but for now, it's pint night and I am off to a bar to meet some friends!

Keep up the awesome, amazing work ladies!!! Thanks for letting me be a wishy-washy blogger, everyday just wasn't in the cards for me!!!

Hoo-ray to all of us for our hard work and hoo-ray for booties that fit in our jeans!!!

And Tyly, you remain in my thoughts constantly- I sure hope you are doing okay.
:)

1 comment:

  1. it's so good to hear some good results! i'm happy for you!! keep it up and good luck on your big run! :)

    ReplyDelete