Monday, January 26, 2009

day 19: cassandra

Gotta make this quick - work calls.

Summary:
505 calories, 57 mins
Jillian Michaels Workout Day 1 from "Making the Cut" and 15 minutes on the elliptical

It wasn't too bad. I think I much prefer anaerobic workouts like this one to aerobic workous like the treadmill/elliptical/step classes. I just feel like my body is working so much harder and I know I'm burning more calories in the "afterburn" phase.

Tomorrow is going to be tricky; gotta work all morning and then only have a 2-hour window for working out, lunch, and shower before I head off to the second j-o-b. Tuesdays suck!!!

Keep on keepin' on!

P.S. I am going to pick up some SlimQuick sometime this week when I have time. I used that stuff last year on top of eating on the Zone and doing Crossfit workouts and it really worked! Not so sure about their new One Week Detox pills, though. I think those will make me have to go poo a lot. Gross. Sorry.

Gotta shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment