Friday, January 9, 2009

day 5: kelly

It's early in the day & I'm already done with my workout today! That feels GOOOOD. I have to admit that working out in the morning seems to be slightly more challenging to my mind and body, but it's nice to have it over with already. That in turn resulted in fewer calories burned than usual, but I still hit the mark, so I guess that's all that matters.

Workout:
Booty Shakin' = 54 minutes
1/4 mile jog on the indoor track = 2 1/2 minutes
504 calories total

I feel:
Heavy in my lower half. It was TOUGH to get my legs moving during class this morning. I put all I had into it though. I might have to start training my mind to enjoy waking up and getting going earlier in the day. I'm usually a late riser & definitely NOT a morning person. I also feel healthier than usual, which makes me happy. I'm also impressed with my dedication to this so far. Usually I have the history of making it to this mark and I usually start falling back into my slumpy routine around now. NOT THIS TIME! I'm inspired by this blog & glad I joined in.

No comments:

Post a Comment