Sunday, January 11, 2009

day 6: tyly.

Workout:
1.0 mile on the elliptical
4.0 miles on the treadmill

Calories Burned:
600

I Feel:
Great! Bring on playoff football! I live for Sundays like today!! I am really nervous about our game, but I have faith in my Steelers. Ok, ok - onto workout talk...

I took it easy today. I did 5 miles, but I was only going at a 3.5 speed. I wanted to take it easy but still burn my calories. Mission accomplished! Besides, I'm sure I'll burn tons of calories while jumping up and down and screaming during my Steelers' game today! I know I won't be able to sit for one second of it!

James' basketball games have been moved to Wednesday this week, but that's the day of my boot camp class! He knows how dedicated I am to getting in shape, so he told me to go to my boot camp class. I feel bad though, because I want to see how his boys do, and I enjoy watching his games! Ugh. Go figure that they both start at 5:30, so there's no way to go to both.

I have been feeling much better about myself lately. Because I have been working out and eating both way less and way better, I don't feel sluggish and heavy all the time. I'm positive that I'm going to see some sort of loss on the scale tomorrow morning! I've been good and have resisted weighing early. I'll let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, if you're anything like Matt during a Steelers game, you are burning a ton of calories!

    You are very motivating. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete