Wednesday, January 7, 2009

day 5: cassandra.

The best thing about this workout is that it's over! I knew it would stink. And it did.

Thankfully, I had Kelly, Chad, and Shannon M. to work out with. Then, while we were at the gym, Shannon J. joined us. There were my ONLY motivation. I so wanted to quit around 300 calories in. I know this is quite contrary to yesterdays' post. The reason is because my lack of sleep has caught up to me. I was so exhausted this morning and the thought of sweating and an intense workout was just...ugh. No more caffeine after lunch time for me!!

Summary:
502 calories in 53 minutes.
Treadmill, eliptical, bike combo.

I feel:
Better now that it's over. I so much prefer classes over this whole "do-it-yourself" thing. Ugh! I am also experiencing a lot of soreness in my feet (bad shoes, still need to buy new ones) and I believe I pulled/strained something in my right calf during last night's kickboxing class. It hurts to run and now after today's workout, it hurts to walk!

Notes:
My body is feeling quite fatigued five days in. I hope it doesn't shut down on me. It can't. It won't. Tomorrow is Cardio Dance Party and I can't wait to see how many calories I burn while shaking my a** for a straight hour.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy classes much more as well. It seems like you find some really and challenging ones!

    ReplyDelete