Tuesday, January 6, 2009

day 1: tyly.

I actually have some exercise to report!  Yay!

Workout:
Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD
30 minutes on the treadmill

Calories Burned: 
625

The new Biggest Loser DVD was really neat, because it had people from the last 2 seasons, and those are the only ones I have watched.  It was neat to recognize them.  Heba (witch), Vicky (bigger witch) and Michelle (yay!) were in it while they were still filming the show.  It had Ali and Bernie from the season before.  I have to say that Ali looks amazing!  She seriously looks like a trainer.  I would never in a million years guess that she was ever overweight.  I've seen her in pictures and and on tv since she won the show, but it was different watching her on a workout DVD.  Her arms are so defined and muscular - that girl was cranking out boy pushups like it was no big deal!  And during the weights part, she was using double weights in each hand!  If I didn't know, I would have thought she was a trainer of some sort.  I am beyond impressed with what she has achieved.  She looks so good!

I am watching the start of the new Biggest Loser season, and WOW.  Those are the biggest contestants I have ever seen!  It's only the very beginning, so I haven't picked any favorites.

I feel good about my workout.  I still get bummed that I am so out of shape versus before.  Things are so much harder for me now, I can't do everything I used to be able to do, and that really frustrates me.  I just try to remind myself that when I first started the Couch-5K program, I was only running 60 seconds at a time.  I've come  long way since then.  Progress will come if I stick with it!

1 comment:

  1. I love TBL! Bernie was my favorite last season. That's so cool that he's on your DVD. I just watched tonight's episode. What an interesting twist.

    Just curious, how many calories does the DVD alone burn?

    ReplyDelete