Wednesday, January 28, 2009

day 17: emily

Took my rest day yesterday and worked out tonight.

Getting a little bored with the bike. I knew that would happen. I wonder if I should use it every other day and do a video or something on other days. I'm really wondering how many calories I could burn doing one session of Jillian Michael's 30-Day Shred. Hmmm... I might see if I can find that info online, although I know it will be different for each person.

On that note, how is Kelly burning so many freaking calories during her sessions?? Haha! And how can I??

2 comments:

  1. Haha. It is rather crazy. I really don't know why my body is doing that. My heartrate stays up pretty high during the whole workout. Maybe that helps? And the strength training really works! I have all of my Polar info. set correctly and everything. For a while, I thought it was lying, but I don't think so anymore. But still can't figure it out...No complaints though. :)

    ReplyDelete