Monday, January 12, 2009

day 9: emily

52 minutes
504 calories


After 400 calories on my bike, I wanted to do something different to bust out my last 100. So, I pulled out some of the cardio moves I learned from my Jillian Michaels DVD. It was awesome!! I did them while watching The Bachelor, and it felt amazing. I was kicking and punching and running in place, all while watching these dumb girls throw themselves at (hotttt) Jason.

I feel... fabulous! I still don't feel 100% health-wise, and when I got home, I just wanted to take a nap and veg all night. But I didn't take a nap, and I worked out harder than I have in days! I feel so much better now. I think even if I'm not feeling great, I need to still workout because I usually end up feeling better.

Great start to the week. I'm off to read the other posts on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment