Thursday, January 22, 2009

reprimand me & day 13: kelly

I must come forth and apologize for my absence. Not only to you ladies as my support group & motivational force, but to myself also for allowing the slump to take place. This is what happened: Sunday was a fabulous day off, then it stretched into Monday, then Tuesday, and then yes, Wednesday too. I was on the road for 12 1/2 hours throughout those days & I just couldn't find the time, the sunlight, or the desire to get my butt up & get it done. I did get to see my wonderful family & my best friend & her husband, so that was great. But, my body is not feeling so joyful. I wouldn't let myself make a post until I had made some kind of move to improve myself and this situation. So, this morning, I got up and got a workout in! Excited that DanceParty was this morning, I went at 9:30 to find out that it was really the non-stop Cardio class at 9:30. UGGGHHH! Steps are NO FUN! And she was serious about non-stop. It was miserable. And that's probably what I deserve. So, I'm sorry I've been slacking, ladies. Seems like I wasn't the only one struggling these past couple of days though. We HAVE TO HANG in there together! I can't/won't do this without you guys (as you can tell from this weekend!).

Workout:
Non-Stop Cardio
49 minutes
619 calories

I feel:
Like my ankle/calf muscle is going to be on fire sore tomorrow! A little bit of sadness comes from feeling like the past 2 weeks hasn't led to any physical improvements.I'm one that appreciates at least a little bit of positive change so I feel like it's necessary and rewarding to continue. I feel chubby, guilty for my actions this weekend, and glad my workout is over with today.

Now, what's for lunch?!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you get back on track, falling off is no big deal. I would bet it is inevitable. I had three days straight (when I quit counting) where I just was blah- then up and at 'em again!

    ReplyDelete