Monday, May 11, 2009

monday run: emily

I'm back! (again!) I took a break because we've been super busy packing for our big move to our new house. We just moved in Saturday, it's lovely, and I'm back to running again!

My run today was a run/walk because I hadn't run in about a week and I needed to get back in the groove. I was really excited about running on the so-called jogging path in our new subdivision, but the path lasted for about 1/2 a mile and then just stopped! So I continued on around the neighborhood and it was great. I stayed on the sidewalks and it was fun running by people's houses and just taking in the fresh air (and heat).

There is a greenbelt nearby so I want to find out where that is and see if it's within walking/running distance from our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment