Friday, May 15, 2009

day 53/shred #14: cassandra

Tyly and I are living the same lives, except I mowed the lawn first then worked out.

I am having a fat day. A total FAT DAY! I am thinkin' it's premenstrual bloat. God, I hope so. I feel like a blob!

I mowed the lawn and I am serious when I say that probably burned at least 250 calories - our yard has mega slopes and hills and that lawnmower is heavy!

I was going to call it a day but figured since I was already nasty and sweaty and having a fat day for goodness sakes, I opted to Shred and dance in the garage like a crazy person.

34 minutes
297 calories

Now the day is done and I am going to sit on that couch, eat me some dinner, work on my scrapbook (yes, I said it, I have started a scrapbook), and watch a Netflix and Reba re-runs!! Heaven!!!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I'm getting a bit scared here. I'm having FAT days too! I also blame it on premenstrual bloat!

    I had the same mentality as you. I knew the lawns needed to be mowed (and I have been having fat days), so after I shredded and walked Max, I figured 'no time like the present!' since I was already sweaty and gross.

    This is kind of crazy!! I think we're both awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete