Friday, May 8, 2009

hard to workout at home.

So I'm in Del Rio and finding it extremely difficult to get motivated. I brought my Shred DVD with me, but not the weights - since I was flying and all. 

I think Mom and I are going to make a Walmart run and I'll pick up some dumbbells. Ugh. I just wanna sit on my butt, watch TV, read my books, and eat pasta. Why!??!?!

Just for kicks, I got on my Mom's scale and it IS SO MUCH NICER to me than mine at home! Her says I weigh 3 pounds less than what mine reads. HAHA. Too bad you can't go by those numbers. 

Another reason I have no motivation is because it is SO HOT here! My goodness! Who wants to go and workout and then walk right into the blazing sun and humidity? Can we say heart attack? 

Ok, I'm done making excuses now. I'm gonna go to Walmart and get those dumbbells....ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment