Sunday, May 24, 2009

half marathon training: week 2: tyly.

Because it is raining outside, I chose to do my morning run on the treadmill. I upped the treadmill speed again. Each time I have run on the treadmill, I have upped the speed by .2, and I will continue to do so. I'm still faster outside, but at least I am gaining speed on the treadmill. I used my Nike+ while on the treadmill to see if the distances matched up. When the treadmill said 2.0 miles, the Nike+ said 2.17 miles. I really, really want a Garmin Forerunner 405!

1 comment:

  1. I used the Nike+ for a couple months. Till the footpod quit linking up and it made me mad, lol. It was never accurate. That also made me mad. I liked the Nike website that you upload the runs to; that always motivated me. I'm waiting for my Garmin 405 to get here from Amazon. Garmin is offering a $50 rebate right now! You may want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete