Thursday, May 7, 2009

30 day shred, day 19: tyly.

One more day.  One more day.  I can make it through one more day of level 2, right?!  Ugh.  Listening to my own music does help.

********************

an ode to the shred.

level 1 was not so bad.
i very rarely ever got mad!
i thought i was getting stronger and making it through,
but then i began level 2...

oh how i'm tired of level 2.
thinking about doing it again makes me blue.
but jillian, if I wanna get lean and strong like you,
finish level 2 is what i must do.

i hope level 3 is nice and tough,
but not so hard that i say, "that's enough!"
i want to get nice and lean, 
so i can fit into a smaller size of jean.

********************

Haha!  So lame, but it makes me laugh.  :-)

This dvd is causing me to put my pain into poetry!  Haha!

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty stinkin' funny. and a cheesy thing that i would do too, haha. i appreciate that. :) keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete