Wednesday, May 6, 2009

30 day shred, day 18: tyly.

I could have done my Shred dvd 10 times from beginning to end this afternoon, and that wouldn't have undone the damage I've done today!  First there was the sopapilla cheesecake debacle, and right after school was a baby shower at which I devoured 2 yummy cupcakes (one carrot cake and one vanilla) that both had cream cheese frosting on them.  Does the fact that it's carrot cake help?  Ha! 

Whew!  Those two desserts alone are more dessert than I normally have in a month!  I eat small desserts every day, but those are both very rich, very high calorie desserts (go read the cheesecake recipe!).  Oh well.  I'm learning to not freak out when life (and dessert) happens.  What's one day in an otherwise healthy lifestyle?  I've read over and over that as long as you follow the 80/20 rule (80% healthy, 20% bad), that you'll be fine.  I don't even hit 20% bad, so I should have nothing to worry about.  I love my lean body, but I love my desserts, too!  :-)

Oh yeah -- about The Shred -- another day down, only 2 more days of level 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment