Saturday, May 16, 2009

30 day shred, days 28 and 29: tyly.

Yes, yes, so I'm a bit of a cheater.  I did 2 in one day.

My morning started out with breakfast and a wet walk.  I love to get my workouts done in the morning, so I decided to shred after that.  I'm getting a bit (ok, very) impatient with reaching my 30 days, and I don't have any plans for today, so I figured why not?!  I've got nothing but time on my hands, so I may as well use it working out!  Now I only have one more time tomorrow, and I'm finished!  I may have cheated a tiny bit by doing two in one day, but I'm counting it!  :-)

If the rain stops, I'm going to finish walking Max.  I love the fresh, after the rain smell, but this time I'll stay closer to home just in case!

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about doubling them up, too. I just haven't had the motivation to do that yet. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete