Saturday, May 2, 2009

30 day shred, day 14: tyly.

Another day down!  Dare I say that I can handle level 2 a little better now?  It's still tough, but I am making it through a bit better.

Tomorrow will be the midway point!

I am so happy that I decided to do this.  It really does make a difference in my body and mind.

  • I can do 5 consecutive boy pushups.  Before, I had never done a single one in my entire life.  Truly.
  • I am starting to see ab definition.
  • I have proven my dedication to myself and this plan.
  • My arm muscles are awesome!  I love that I can flex and see different muscles throughout my arms!  I'm embarrassed to admit how often I do that.
  • My leg muscles are much stronger.  I go all the way down in all the lunges, squats, etc., when before it was just a slight bend in the knee.
  • I can hold the plank position for a full minute!  I've never been able to do that!
  • It has given me confidence in myself and has made me want to challenge myself to bigger things.
  • I care much more about my body and its fitness now that I have started this.  Since I've seen these changes, it makes me want to see even more!
Thank you Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment