Friday, May 29, 2009

half marathon training: week 2: tyly.

I can definitely tell that I haven't been feeding my body power foods lately!  My runs have been more sluggish and difficult, but I've been finishing them.  Today I tried for my 10 minute mile again,  and I did worse this time than last Friday.  My overall time was longer, but the distance wasn't.  That's never a good thing!  I did include sprints at 6.0, but I was going too slow on the walking breaks in between.  Total time: 27:00, total distance: 2.0 miles.  That's crappy, even for slow me!  Like I said, I felt very heavy and sluggish.  I'm going to keep powering through them until I'm back to the old me and even better!  I know it's only a matter of time before I work off all the crappy foods and the better version of me is back!  Serves me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment