Friday, February 27, 2009

ouch: kelly

Well, I'm back in my home town of San Angelo right now for a wedding this weekend and I will admit that I HAVE NOT been a good workout girl so far. And I'm feeling chubby from it again. But, I just can't get myself into doing anything about it because of this nerve that I must have pinched in my shoulder. It's one of those muscles right underneath your shoulder blade near the spine and it's affecting how I sleep and move. I don't like it. It's also one of those nerves where you move your head and you feel pain into your neck cuz somehow it's all connected. Ugggh! I hate not feeling normal and not sleeping soundly. Grrr. I got my mom and sis to elbow me to try and work it out, but they had no luck. Maybe it'll work itself out. In the meantime, I guess I'm just going to focus on hanging out with my family and friends that I haven't seen in so long! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment