Saturday, February 7, 2009

day 25: kelly

Workout:
2 mile hike up & down Pinnacle Mountain; North Little Rock, AR
806 calories
1 hour 15 minutes

Notes:
It was a beautiful day, sitting at about 70 degrees outside & begging us to get out of the house to enjoy it. It was definitely the prettiest day we've seen here since we've gotten here in Dec. So, my hubby & roomie & I all decided we would go climb it and get a workout in for the day. It had a fabulous trail and there were SOO many people that had the same idea we did. People and dogs everywhere! It was a good time. And I burned 515 just going UP. Then the extra were burned on the way back down and during a cool-down walk to the car. Definitely challenging, but a fabulous change from the everyday loom of the gym.

I feel:
Like my calves will be mad at me tomorrow, but happy working out today was more of an 'experience' than painful. Ha. We're definitely going to do that again while we're here!

P.S. Obviously yesterday was my rest day. It was great...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment